Balch Springs, TX
is a city in Dallas Area, Texas, USA. It is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas and also part of the Dallas-- Fort Worth metroplex.
Top sights in Balch Springs:
Area: 23.41 km²
Elevation: 152 m
Area code: Area code 469
Population: 25,190 (2019)
Balch Springs is a good area in general. Very working-class location. It is a very little city with not a whole lot in it.
The City of Balch Springs is thrilled to reveal that Raising Walking stick's Hen Fingers Dining establishment will certainly be opening in Balch Springs in September 2021.
Balch Springs has among the greatest criminal activity rates in America contrasted to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest communities to the very largest cities.
Via TX-12 Loop W
1. Get on I-635 N from Hickory Tree Rd and Lake June Rd (1.4 mi)
2. Continue on I-635 N. Take US-80 W and TX-12 Loop N to Turtle Creek Blvd in University Park
3. Drive to your destination in Dallas (285 ft)
Via US-175 W
- Get on I-635 S (2.0 mi)
- Take US-175 W, I-345 and US-75 N to TX-12 Loop W in Dallas. Take exit 5A from US-75 N
- Follow TX-12 Loop W to your destination (1.1 mi)
Via US-175 W
1. Get on I-635 S (2.0 mi)
2. Take US-175 W, I-345 and US-75 N to TX-12 Loop W in Dallas. Take exit 5A from US-75 N
3. Follow TX-12 Loop W to your destination