is named after Collin McKinney of the five men who drafted the Texas Declaration of Independence and the oldest of the 59 men who signed it.
Things To Do:McKinney
Area: 2,295 km²
Population: 1.035 million (2019)
Collin County's McKinney is one of Texas' most desirable locations to reside. The dense suburban atmosphere of McKinney is appealing to people, and the majority of residents own their houses. McKinney is a conservative town with a lot of families and young professionals. McKinney has excellent public schools.
Collin County has a crime rate of 23.65 per 1,000 people in a typical year. Collin County residents usually perceive the southeast section of the county to be the safest.
Via US-75 N
1. Get on US-75 N from TX-12 Loop E
2. Follow US-75 N to N Central Expy in McKinney. Take exit 41 from US-75 N
3. Take US-380 E to Jefferson Ave in Princeton
16 minSee Detailed Direction
Via Dallas North Tollway N and US-380 E
This route has tolls.
1. Get on Dallas North Tollway N from TX-12 Loop W
2. Merge onto Dallas North Tollway N
Toll road 23 min
3. Follow US-380 E to Jefferson Ave in Princeton
32 min See Detailed Direction