Dallas County, TX
lies in the U.S. state of Texas, the state's second-most populous area, and also the eighth-most heavily populated in the United States. Dallas Area is bordered by Autauga, Chilton, Lowndes, as well as Perry regions.
Top sights in Dallas:
Area: 2,354 km²
Elevation: 131 m
Population: 2.636 million (2019)
It lies along the Trinity River near the junction of that river's three forks, in a region of pastures, tree-lined creeks and also rivers, and mild hills.
Dallas has among the highest possible crime prices in America compared to all neighborhoods of all sizes - from the tiniest communities to the very biggest cities.
Plano is a city in Collin Area as well as Denton Area, Texas, USA.
via Dallas North Tollway N
1. Get on Dallas North Tollway N from N Stemmons Fwy and Oak Lawn Ave
2. Follow Dallas North Tollway N to Lomo Alto Dr. Take the exit toward TX-12Loop/NW Hwy from Dallas North Tollway N
3. Take TX-12 Loop E to your destination
(1.4 mi)See Detailed Direction
via US-75 N
1. Get on I-35E S from N Stemmons Fwy
2. Take US-75 N to TX-12 Loop W. Take exit 5A from US-75 N
3. Follow TX-12 Loop W to your destination
(1.1 mi)See Detailed Directionvia Inwood Rd
1. Continue to Wycliff Ave
2. Take Inwood Rd, Dallas North Tollway N and TX-12 Loop E to Turtle Creek Blvd in University Park
3. Continue on Turtle Creek Blvd to your destination in Dallas
(331 ft)See Detailed Direction