is a city in Texas with a population of 116,432. Richardson remains in Dallas County and also is one of the most effective places to reside in Texas. Richardson is an inner suburban area of Dallas.
Best Things To Do in Richardson, Texas
Elevation: 192 m
Area: 74.22 km²
Population: 116,432 (2019)
Area code: Area code 469
Richardson in Texas is known for being one of the major cities in Dallas and Collin areas and has a populace of a little over 100,000 homeowners.
Richardson's housing expenditures are 12% less than the national average and the utility rates are 4% higher than the national standard. Richardson has grocery prices that are 11% lower than the nationwide standard.
The per capita income in Richardson in 2018 was $40,418, which is affluent about Texas as well as the nation.
via US-75 S
- Get on US-75 S
3 min (1.2 mi)
- Follow US-75 S to TX-12 Loop W in Dallas. Take exit 5A from US-75 S
6 min (5.8 mi)
- Follow TX-12 Loop W to your destination
3 min (1.0 mi)
via US-75 S and Hillcrest Rd
- Take US-75 S to Valleydale Dr in Dallas
6 min (4.6 mi)
- Take Northaven Rd to Hillcrest Rd
4 min (1.2 mi)
- Follow Hillcrest Rd to University Park
6 min (2.5 mi)
- Drive to your destination in Dallas
37 s (276 ft)