is a city in Dallas and Rockwall counties in the U.S. state of Texas, and an eastern suburb of Dallas. It is a growing, upscale neighborhood with nearly $1.5 billion in development in the Dallas-- Ft Well worth metroplex, situated on Lake Ray Hubbard.
Top sights in Rowlett:
63,793 (2019)Area code:
Area code 469
The community has had a building boom since the conclusion of Lake Ray Hubbard in 1971-- expanding to 1,600 by 1973; 10,573 by 1989; 23,260 by 1990; and also 44,503 by 2000.
About Texas, Rowlett has a criminal activity price that is greater than 58% of the state's cities and also towns of all sizes.
According to the most current A/C, the racial structure of Rowlett was: White: 69.55% Black or African American: 17.53% Oriental: 7.44%.
via President George Bush Turnpike W and US-75 S
- Get on President George Bush Turnpike W from Main St and President George Bush Hwy
4 min (1.3 mi)
- Follow President George Bush Turnpike W and US-75 S to TX-12 Loop W in Dallas. Take exit 5A from US-75 S
21 min (23.5 mi)
- Follow TX-12 Loop W to your destination
3 min (1.0 mi)
via E Northwest Hwy
- Head north on Southridge Dr toward Main St
2 s (26 ft)
- Take E Centerville Rd and E Northwest Hwy to Turtle Creek Blvd in University Park
34 min (15.1 mi)
- Drive to your destination in Dallas
30 s (285 ft)
via I-30 W
- Get on President George Bush Turnpike E from Main St and President George Bush Hwy
3 min (1.4 mi)
- Take I-30 W and Dallas North Tollway N to Lomo Alto Dr in Dallas. Take the exit toward TX-12Loop/NW Hwy from Dallas North Tollway N
26 min (25.3 mi)
- Take TX-12 Loop E to your destination
4 min (1.4 mi)